Martes, Hulyo 24, 2018

My Insights

Dear President Duterte,

I'm writing this letter to let you know my insights about our country and about you. I've always wanted to this and now i'm finally doing it. I'm hoping that you'll be able to see this. I'm grateful that you became the president of our country, The Philippines.

First, I would like to thank you for bravely and whole-heartedly accepting the position as a president of our nation, you're doing good Mr. President. For the past years you've done so much. Drugs and crimes, you've eliminated most of the drug users and pushers, but do you think its right to kill addicts? Don't you think they deserve a second chance to take the right path? I'm quite happy because drug addicts are decreasing. I'm not sure about the killing part tho, they may have a family who needs them and it's very inhumane. Oplan tokhang both has a negative and positive effect. The Marawi war also happened, I'm glad that it ended already. I also noticed that you curse too much, which is a bad habit. Nobody's perfect tho, I can say that you're one of the best presidents we had.

You're doing your job well, Mr. President. Please do what you think is right/best for our country. Please focus on poverty, many citizens of this country needs your help. It hurts seeing so many children like me suffer. Again these are only my opinions, Thank you.

                                                                                                                   Respectfully yours,
                                                                                                                      Charlize Lianne

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection; 4th Quarter

It is the last quarter of the school year ‘18 -‘19. In this period, we studied about Photoshop, it was a bit complicated at first but af...