Lunes, Agosto 6, 2018

Reflection

Classes started last June and now it's already August. In two months I've learned so many things that I can surely apply it to my life. We learned about things about the Internet and how does the it works, including different search engines, blogs and more. We also made articles that is posted now on our own blogs.

I know we all experience problems while we're studying, and also as one of the students I've also encountered problems, I experienced not knowing how to manage my time well, I experienced getting lazy to do my tasks and doing it the "last minute" like many students do and of course I experienced getting stressed and a little bit depressed because there are so many things to do and I thought that I will not be able to finish them all because the allotted time given is not enough. I had breakdowns at school because of it. I overcome it all because I have my friends around me,they are always there for me even tho I know that I'm not the best friend they'll have, they still stick with me. I set Justin as my inspiration too, that if I'll do good I will be able to meet him. Of course my family is the main reason why I keep on going on and I know that God will always guide me whenever wherever.

Moving on, I will try my best to be positive about life. I will try to focus more on my studies and I'll try to stop being lazy. I will always remember that there are so many people who are always gonna be there when I need them the most and that God doesn't give a struggle we cannot overcome.

8 komento:

  1. "I'll try to stop being lazy". yeah. you don't have to try it, just do it starting today or maybe bukas na lang hahaha baka tinatamad ka kasi ngayon kaya bukas na lang teh

    TumugonBurahin
  2. WoooOowW! You’re getting better and better! Love ka ni Justin charnot hahaha :)

    TumugonBurahin

Reflection; 4th Quarter

It is the last quarter of the school year ‘18 -‘19. In this period, we studied about Photoshop, it was a bit complicated at first but af...