Lunes, Marso 4, 2019

My Dream My Future



Resulta ng larawan para sa future careerEveryone of us surely has a goal in life. Wether they want to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. My Dream is to study in Saint Louis University in Baguio. I’m gonna take up Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, that will be my pre-med course. I will study in SLU until I become a pediatrician. As a person who gets sick easily, I already know many doctor- because from time to time we try to find the best doctor who can cure me easily. They have different styles of curing their patients but they only have one goal: that is to make sure that their patients are healed. They fascinated me so much that I want to become like them too. I also want do to free medical sessions , be a part of a charity that prioritize children’s need and to visit the orphanages in the country. Over my life time I would like to achieve many things but there are three main things I would like to accomplish: to become a triumphant person, help my loving parents and to learn a lot from other people. I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I won't let it get to me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection; 4th Quarter

It is the last quarter of the school year ‘18 -‘19. In this period, we studied about Photoshop, it was a bit complicated at first but af...