Huwebes, Pebrero 7, 2019

New Year, New Me


                                                
Resulta ng larawan para sa new year new meWe will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. May the New Year usher in new hopes, dreams and aspirations for all of us. This year, may we change for the better. Regarding my studies, i will try to stop procrastinating and to always listen to discussions. In terms of my social life, I’d like to travel and create new memories and make new friends of different nations. Hobbies, I want to try new things that fits my interests. As a daughter, I’ll try to be a good one —again, to listen more to them and to fix my attitude too. As a sister, try to stop pestering my little sister and to be a big sister she can trust and depend on. As a citizen of this country, I’ll try to implement all the things I know to help our community. As a child of God, I want to be more close to Him and to listen to all His words and teachings. May we achieve all the things we want to do this year. Have a fruitful one!
                                               
Reference: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/new-year/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Reflection; 4th Quarter

It is the last quarter of the school year ‘18 -‘19. In this period, we studied about Photoshop, it was a bit complicated at first but af...